ELDOA*—The Magic Bullet?
H3 offers certification in Guy VOYER’s ELDOA Method. In fact, Dan Hellman is one of a handful of instructors worldwide certiﬁed to teach this revolutionary method for relieving pain, restoring flexibility and maintaining healthy joints.
Gravity and compression are the evil villains to the joints of the body, and ELDOA is the super-hero. ELDOA is a one-minute postural exercise designed to decompress—or give space to—a targeted joint. There is an ELDOA for most joints of the body, and the beauty is that ELDOA can be performed alone and virtually anywhere.
Of course, there is no “magic bullet” when it comes to treating the human body, but the ELDOA technique comes awfully close.
Developed by Guy VOYER, DO, ELDOA was born out of VOYER’s dedicated study with the best therapists in the field. ELDOA is an integration of a number of rehabilitation philosophies, such as the R. Klapp method, Niederhoffer, the Kabat method, the Brunnstrom Approach, the Bobath concept, the Mezieres method, Piret and Beziers, and Godlieve Struyf-Denis. Once VOYER combined the original thinking of these brilliant minds with his own and with his lifelong quest to find a “magic bullet” for back pain, ELDOA was created.
ELDOA is literally revolutionizing the rehab and fitness profession and is the most beneficial tool any professional can have in their tool box. There is not a spinal pathology that this technique cannot improve. So, if there was a proven way to decompress any joint in the body, wouldn’t you want to learn it?
If you are a therapist or trainer would like to learn how to administer the ELDOA to your clients, or if you would like to find an ELDOA practitioner in your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch these videos to learn how ELDOA works:
* From the French term for Longitudinal Osteoarticular Decoaptation Stretching
- Relief of Chronic and Acute Back Pain “Back Pain’s Magic Bullet”
- Relief of Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Injury Recovery and Prevention
- Reduced Joint Inflammation and Arthrosis
- Delayed Disc Degeneration
- Increased Disc Hydration
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Posture
- Normalized Disc Bulges
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Muscle Performance and Tone
- Normalized Visceral Function
- Improved Digestion
- Reduce Stress
- Fewer and Less-Severe Headaches
- Improved Awareness and Overall Wellbeing
- Improved Recovery Time for Sports and Training
- Reduced Forward Head Posture
- Improved Sleep